Friday, Nov 22: Presenting the Best in Wine, Food, and Art
When it comes to the holidays, there are two things that require the most planning: (1) Our meals, and the wine we will drink with them.
(2) Gifts for our loved ones.
Join us for this one evening where you will be able to complete your planning for both! WINES by V and The Copper Crown will be cohosting a Holiday Tasting Event & Shopping Experience that we are VERY excited about. Let's break it down so you have a full understanding of what the evening will entail:
* V has hand-selected 6 wines (otherwise unavailable in this area) that she suggests you drink with your upcoming holiday feasts. Regardless of whether you prefer turkey, prime rib, or tofu for your holidays, there will be wine(s) there for you. As you sample through the wine, enjoy the descriptors and suggested pairings.
* Bubbles, whites, reds, and even a dessert wine will be featured. After tasting through all 6 wines, pre-order your favorites at a discounted price to ensure you have them in time to enjoy at your holiday feasts.
* Because sometimes one wine professional isn't enough, Jeff Scott of The Shephard Company (national wine importer and distributor), will also be joining us to share his amazing first-hand experience of the featured wines. He has walked the vineyards and enjoyed meals with the winemakers that crafted the wines we will be featuring from Italy and France.
* Ray Reed will be joining us from 406 Bistro. We've put together two separate appetizer features, and one dessert platter, that will perfectly pair with the highlighted wines, and your upcoming meals.
* Guests will have the unique opportunity to view the artwork and creations of 4 Montana-based, renowned artists. Take a sneak peak at their work, highlighted at the end of this email. Browse their artwork, and complete much of your holiday shopping while in attendance.
* As an added bonus, our friends and neighbors - Beautiful Life Boutique - are staying open late so that you can also wander over to their side of the wall to round out your shopping experience.
This is truly a top-notch event that we are excited to bring to the Anaconda community. The quality of wine, food, and art being featured is second to